If I’m King, where’s my power? Can I form a government? Can I levy a tax, declare a war? No! And yet I am the seat of all authority. Why? Because the nation believes that when I speak, I speak for them. But I can’t speak.
- This is Clara. She’s not my assistant; she’s some other word.
- I’m his carer.
I know this is late, but since doctor who is back and the long wait is over. I was tempted to make this months botm only with a slight twist… (Graphic credit to apoorlydrawncat)
- mbf me to enter & reblog this post (until the 1st of September)
- i will pick 1 winner and 2 runner ups
- twist: there will also be a doctor who blog winner and 2 runner up
- winners get a follow back and linked on my blog
- a promo whenever requested (to all winners) good lick!
i wouldn’t even want to see this face on my worst enemies